A treat for all your senses
Homemade truffles are the best you can get. You will taste the love and effort put into it. Experience the appetizing combination of L'OR ESPRESSO coffee, chocolate and amaretti-biscuits. A treat for all your senses. This coffee truffles recipe is easier than you might think. Only five ingredients are needed.
The Ristretto 11 really complements the chocolate. Add your favourite coffee liqueur to make the truffles entirely yours. A great gift for someone special, but watch out, when you try these coffee truffles you may not want to share it anymore.
Prep time: 50 minutes
Waiting time: 2,5 hours
- 150 millilitres of whipping cream
- 30 millilitres of L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto 11 coffee (1 capsule)
- 600 grams of chocolate
- 60 millilitres of coffee liqueur
- 150 grams of amaretti-biscuits (finely chopped)
- Prepare a cup of L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto 11 coffee. Use 1 capsule.
- Take 150 ml whipping cream and stir with 30 milliliters of ristretto coffee in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Chop the chocolate. Place the pieces of chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl. Pour the hot mixture of coffee and whipping cream over the chocolate.
- Place the bowl on a saucepan with gently boiling water and stir until the mixture for your coffeetruffles is melted and smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and add in your favourite coffee liqueur. Stir gently. Let the mixture cool off for 15 minutes at room temperature and then place the bowl in the refrigerator.
- Let the truffle mixture cool off for 1,5 to 2 hours until it has just solidified. Occasionally stir it.
- Put the finely chopped amaretti-biscuits in a shallow dish. Press the crumbs.
- Take the chocolate coffee mixture from the fridge. Roll small bits of the chocolate mix into balls and then roll the balls through the amaretti biscuits. Press the crumbs onto the chocolate coffee truffles.
- Let the truffles harden in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes. Serve them with a powerful L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto 11 coffee.