A warm and wonderful coffee recipe
Do you fancy a nice hot drink with a lovely layer of foam? Then you really should try this espresso macchiato recipe. This espresso macchiato recipe is really fast to make and this great hot drink will wake you up immediately with the intense tasting experience it provides. Because there are only a few ingredients in this recipe, it is simple to make this tasty recipe. It is also nice to make and serve with a dessert.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Preparation espresso macchiato
- Add milk to the milk frother and start frothing.
- Warm up the coffee machine.
- Add the coffee capsule and brew the coffee into the glass you want to use.
- Now, add 1 large tablespoon of milk froth on top of the espresso.
- This way you have about ⅔ espresso and on top of that ⅓ milk froth.
- You can also add chocolate flakes on top of the espresso macchiato as a garnish.
- Your espresso macchiato is now ready to be served!
Do you like a full-flavoured espresso with a subtle milk taste? Then you should definitely try this recipe! Because there are only a few ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and you will be sure to really enjoy it. Would you rather make a decaffeinated espresso macchiato? That is no problem at all. You can simply replace the espresso coffee capsule with a decaffeinated coffee capsule.
Are you a real espresso lover and would you like to make a double espresso macchiato? Instead of making a single shot of espresso, you can make a double shot in the same glass and then add the milk foam on top to create a double espresso macchiato experience.
Tip: Would you like to make a delicious dish to go with this espresso macchiato? We have a recipe for choco spoons. This chocolate combination will complete your espresso macchiato experience.