A truly extraordinary coffee experience
Iced coffee with coconut milk and coffee ice cubes
Did someone say iced coffee? Begin your summer feeling refreshed with L'OR ESPRESSO coffee ice cubes in a tasty iced coffee with coconut milk. A truly extraordinary coffee experience for your tropical days.
Prep time : 20 min
Waiting time : 1 night waiting
- 40 milliliters of L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto 11 coffee (2 capsules per person)
- 400 millilitres of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 - 4 tablespoons of honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 40 milliliters of L'OR ESPRESSO Lungo Profondo 8 coffee (2 capsules per person)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- To make coffee ice cubes, you need to prepare 2 cups of L'OR ESPRESSO Lungo Profondo 8 coffee. Use two capsules and make sure you are making lungos and not espressos.
- Add the coffee, cocoa powder and honey or maple syrup to a measuring cup and mix the ingredients with a whisk until even.
- Divide the mixture in one or two ice cube moulds and put them in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Combine the coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar in a small pan and slowly bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let the mixture simmer for 3 to 4 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Cover up the pan and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a big glass and put it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare 2 cups of L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto 11 coffee and let them cool down to room temperature.
- Fill a large glass with a few coffee ice cubes and pour in a cup of Ristretto. Add the coconut milk mixture to taste.
- Serve the glasses with a straw and enjoy your coconut iced coffee. Tastes like summer.